U352 Online Workshop $245
Start Now - Finish Later!
In 1942, Operation "Drumbeat" saw multiple U-Boats right off the American Eastern Seaboard, where they wrought havoc on shipping so badly that victory during the war was placed in doubt. U-352 was part of the 2nd wave of those boats....
This PADI U352 Diver Specialty is only available at Olympus Dive Center. This Online Workshop allows our divers to start their training now while confined to their homes. This course will start with a U352 Workshop webinar. We can mail the U352 manual now or you can pick up when your dives are scheduled. The U352 dives will be scheduled at a later date.
· Includes U-Boat 352 Student Guide (Olympus Exclusive) We can mail or pick-up later.
· Detailed workshop discussion of the U-Boat war in North Carolina waters.
· Advanced dive planning concepts and contingencies concerning deep, off-shore wreck diving.
· Must Be Advanced Open Water (AOW) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be Enriched Air NITROX (EANx) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be 15 years old or older
Class prices include:
· All instruction and classroom materials
· Distinctive Specialty Certification Card
Price Does Not Include:
· Boat Charter, Scuba Equipment, Tanks, Etc.
For more information email Mike at email@example.com