Technical 100-120 fsw Dive Trip
We are pleased to offer Technical Dives for our Tech and Rebreather Divers. The sharks of North Carolina are extra friendly when you don't have the noise of open circuit scuba to scare them away. We also offer 02 fills and custom mixes for rebreather divers - however, we do not stock sorb, so please bring enough of your own.
Our Technical 100-120 fsw Dive trip consists of two dives on North Carolina offshore wrecks/sites determined the morning of the dives in accordance with optimum conditions and customer preference. For everyone's safety, Olympus Dive Center reserves the right to amend the diver requirements for Technical Dive Trips without advanced notice.
Possible Sites: Papoose, U-352, Atlas, Aeolus, Spar, Naeco, Schurz
Price: $200/diver (does not include rental gear or tanks).
Minimum Requirements for Technical 100-120 fsw Dive Trip:
· A minimum of 50 logged dives.
· MUST be decompression procedure certified or currently taking class with his/her instructor.
· At least 2 logged Deco Ocean Boat Dives.
· At least 4 dives in the last 12 months.
· Rebreather Divers: Mixed Gas CCR certification, 50 hours on unit, adequate Bailout/Deco bottles for max. depth of dive. Previous Tech CCR dives in the Ocean.
Confirming Your Reservation:
When you book through this eReservation system, one of our dive specialists will confirm your order within 24-48 hours. At this time we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. We suggest waiting to make travel and lodging arrangements until we have confirmed your reservation.
Charter Cancellation Policy:
Submitting an eReservation subjects you to the terms and conditions of our cancellation policy. Booking a charter is similar to purchasing an airline ticket; we take full payment at the time of reservation. You have up to 30 days before the date of the charter to cancel and receive a voucher for a future charter or a full refund. Any cancellations made within 30 days of your charter date are not eligible for a refund or voucher. In the event that we cancel the trip on account of weather or for any other reason, you will be offered the choice between a voucher or a full refund.
Don't forget to bring your C-Card!
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this trip. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.