EXTENDED DAY DIVE TRIP REQUIREMENTS
- Extended Day Dive Trip Requirements
Minimum Requirements for Extended Day Dive Trip:
- A minimum of 30 logged dives. Advanced Open Water Certification preferred. Experienced divers with Open Water Certification and required dives are accepted.
- At least 2 dives in the ocean to 70 feet or greater.
- At least 4 logged boat ocean dives.
- At least 4 dives in the last 12 months.
- Minimum age for Extended Dive Trip is 15 years of age.
Minimum Requirements for Extended Day Dive Trip (Rebreather Diver):
- CCR Card for the unit you are diving
- 50 Logged Hours on that unit
- Previous 90+ feet Ocean Boat dives on CCR
- Must carry Bailout Bottle
- Has dove CCR in the last 6 months
- Minimum Age - 15 years old