A DIVE COMPUTER LIKE NO OTHER
Human Factor Diving™ Creates the Ultimate High-Tech Wristwatch-Style Dive Computer
Offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the M2 (MANTIS 2) is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. The M2 is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hoseless air integration and electronic navigation, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™ that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
- Human Factor Diving™ is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass allows for easy navigation.
- Casing is built from the highest marine grade 316L stainless steel with a two-toned brushed finish that protects and looks great.
- Control buttons are assembled in modules using triple O-rings to maintain the casing's watertight integrity.
- Great for freediving.
- Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Sport mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
- Visually pleasing segmented LCD display.
- Protective mineral glass.
- Easy-to-read characters and graphics.
- Intuitive menu.
- Simple circular navigation system.
- Enhanced logbook for freediving.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- CR2450 dealer replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK.
SCUBAPRO is the only dive equipment company in the world to offer such an innovative dive computer.